- 80g butter
- 1/4 cup choc chips
- 1/3 cup brown sugar
- 1 egg
- 1tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup self raising flour
- 1/4 cup cocoa powder
- Melt the butter & choc chips together on stove top or microwave (if microwaving, heat on 20 second intervals and stir between each one until melted).
- Add sugar, vanilla and mix.
- Add egg and mix.
- Add flour, cocoa powder and mix.
- Fill each of the brownie moulds evenly.
- Place in air fryer and bake at 160 degrees for 16 minutes.
- Allow to cool for 10 mins, then tip moulds over & pop out brownies.
**At 16 minutes, I recommend testing the brownies with a skewer. If skewer comes out clean, they're ready to go. If there's traces of the batter on the skewer, cook for a further 2 minutes and test again**